I am no happy with the results of my surgery because one breast is bigger than the other.

Can I have my breast redo if I am no happy with the way they look? Do you think that the insurance will cover it. I am a breast cancer survivor with a double mastectomy six years ago. I had a reconstruction two months ago.

Breast Reconstruction Revision for Size Difference

Thank you for your question about Breast Reconstruction Revision.

Yes, it is possible to have breast reconstruction revision.  Two months, however, is too soon to tell.  I recommend waiting at least 6 months before making a final determination.  

If you need revision, yes, it is typically covered by most health insurance plans. Check your plan.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.