I am a guy, but did my lipo and BBL make me look more feminine by accident? (Photos)

Someone commented that I had a feminine sort of shape to my back - with my waist and "hips" being how they are now. I like the improvement in the love handles, but I feel like I have some kind of strange hourglass figure. I was warned about this by another surgeon who said my bone structure (wide hip bone and natural crease in the waist area) would be exaggerated if I didn't go to a good surgeon who knew how to deal with this. What do you think of this and what should I do?

Worried about feminizing liposuction and BBL

Thank you for asking about your liposuction result.

• If you are happy with the result, there is not need to worry.
  • Many many men have defined waists - naturally.
  • Your before photo suggests you are one of them - you had more curve than the model does.
  • That said, it would have been nice for your surgeon to discuss with you the look you wanted in advance.
  • Your photos suggest you have a nice result.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Feminine?

Actually, you have a proper distribution of your buttocks with your body, also it looks better than before, because you cannot appreciate the sinking that you had and much less the asymmetry, so dont worry.

Best Regards
Dra. Disnalda Matos

Disnalda Matos, MD

Getting the shape you want with VASER, ThermiRf, ultrasound

This ultimately is whether you're happy with your results. If you're unhappy, you can have a revision procedure. I recommend a hi-definition procedure for the best results. 

I use VASER HI DEF with ThermiRF, ultrasound and fat grafting to get the most fat removal, skin tightening, contouring and definition. HD contouring is much more complex, defining and can give the best in skin tightening, cellulite reduction and body shaping. I suggest a consult with a hi-def physique liposuction expert. Best, Dr. Emer