I need help; what should I do? (photos)

I got my breast on mentation like a month ago . Since the beginning I seen a difference between the two breast .One I think drop faster than the other(left) .. But now I see it on even one has a slightly crease on the upper side of the breast (right) also so it's pushed out more then the other . tell me what should I do .Should I start freaked out or give it some time. should I freaking out and start saving and looking for a new surgeon, and If this Fixable .450cc under the muscle

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
It's too early to make value judgments with only 1 month after a surgery.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense.
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling.
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Healing breasts

Your breasts are still healing. You need to give it time to settle down. Best of luck with the results.

I need help; what should I do?

Yes start your search for another boarded PS! But post before photos so we could compare the possible pre op asymmetry?

Differences in Healing Between Breasts Post Procedure

The final shape and size of your breast can take approximately 2 to 3 months following #augmentation. In fact, it can take up to one year may to see the end result.There may be some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation will be abnormal. Scars will be changing.
It's also common that each breast heal quite differently so #assymetry is not unusual. One breast may swell more, feel more uncomfortable, or have a different initial shape. After complete healing, they will be more similar and natural. You must have patience, but if this causes concern, speak to or schedule a visit with your surgeon.
If my patients have concerns that something is unusual about their healing process, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.