I had fillers voluma/restlyane about a mouth ago..if I do a vampire facial will that dilute or breakdown my fillers?

Vampire FaceLift After Fillers Should Not Be A Problem

Hi and thanks for your question. Doing a Vampire Facial or Facelift should not dilute or breakdown any previous filler work. If anything, it will stimulate collagen and enhance your look even more. Vampire procedures are actually nicely synergistic with fillers because they correct the texture of the skin while the fillers correct underlying structural and volume loss. Vampire facials help in decreasing pore size, smoothing out acne scars, and diminishing the appearance of fine lines. Since this is a superficial treatment, it will not interact with any filler. Hope that helps.

PRP after HA fillers

Vampire facial typically refers to the use of PRP (platelet-rich plasma, or specially processed blood products) used superficially, to improve the texture of the skin.  This should not break down the hyaluronic acid fillers you mentioned, which are typically placed deeply into the skin, or even deeper into the soft tissues or onto bone.  It is also not uncommon to administer PRP injections deeply, and this is often done in combination with hyaloronic acid fillers such as Voluma, Restylane, and Juvederm.  Make sure your treating physician knows your recent treatment history, and good luck with your procedure!

Inessa Fishman, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep fillers, superficial PRP

Fillers such as Juvederm Voluma are placed deeply, whilst PRP injections are aimed at helping skin texture, rather than Volume, hence they are placed superficially. 

Vampire facials will NOT break down fillers, in fact I use a combination of PRP and fillers for the best outcomes, namely improve texture and volume. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Fillers are deep

A vampire facial is superficial and Voluma is deep.
Restylane can be superficial so alert your surgeon to where this was injected.
Over all, is fine to do, just alert your PS.

Vampire and fillers

Great question!  A vampire facelift will not break down fillers at all.  It actually can enhance your filler treatment by improving skin texture and thickening the skin.  Love doing both on one day!
Hope that helps!
Sheila Nazarian

drsheilanazarian on Instagram

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Vampire facelift post dermal filler injections

Thank you for posting your good question. One month after having dermal fillers injected into your face is probably the safe point to have the vampire lift performed. It will probably give an additional "glow" to your skin and make the texture much nicer. Good luck.