I feel like my surgery went wrong (Photo)

Hey I got my breast Augmentation a mouth ago . I it looks like right one is rounder from the top and a lil more pushed out then the other one and the left one is fine only I have some kind a dent on the bottom of the breast .. I want to know if it's going to change and get better or start saving for Another breast augmentation... I have 450cc under the muscle am over here freaking out

One Month Post Breast Augmentation

You are still in the early healing period. Your #healing will continue for 2-3 months for the early period. This includes some swelling, bruising, malposition, color differences. Sensation may also be abnormal and scars will be evolve. Your doctor may require you to move or #massage the #implants within the breast pockets during the postoperative period. Textured implants do not require breast massage. You will be informed about this at your post-operative visit.
If my patients have concerns that their healing or pain are unusual, it is important for them to call the office and discuss these concerns or come in to be examined.

Breast asymmetry after augmentation

Without seeing pre-op pics, it's hard to answer your questions.  You may have had asymmetries pre-op that have now been magnified by the breast augmentation.  Having said that, I also think that it is way too early to start worrying.  Under the muscle breast implants often times take about 3 months to settle down and look natural.  If your PS has recommended massages, be sure to do them as instructed.  

I feel like my surgery went wrong

A posted before photo is NEEDED! to compare the preop to postop views! Where you asymmetrical before? Now appears many uneven issues. Best to seek MANY in person opinions.