I feel like my butt cheeks are different. I'm 12 days post op. What can I do? What do you think about my pictures? (Photo)

Buttock augmentation

Asymmetry immediately following surgery is to be expected.  It will take a few months for the swelling to go down. After the swelling subsides you will be able to reassess to see if a revision is necessary.

I feel like my butt cheeks are different.

Very nice and congrats! While it's difficult to tell where you started and what exactly was done, you should know that any buttock enhancement procedures takes months to settle and take shape.  Talk to your plastic surgeon so that he can reassure you that your healing is on track with your expected outcome.  Best, Dr. Chacón.

Post op BBL

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. The buttocks takes at least 12 weeks to form after BBL and can look asymmetric until it has fluffed out (taken shape). Try to be patient until then and bring any concerns up to your PS. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy...

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Too early to judge on the final result of your BBL . You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon. Thank you for your question.
Best of luck!!

Without any pre op pictures it is difficult to say, but judging from the pictures you provided and assuming you had brazil butt lift surgery, your results 12 days post seem to be normal. Your butt cheeks may be slightly different at first but should even out with time. Consult with your physician and attend all your follow up appointments. Bruising and swelling will diminish with more time as well. 

BBL recovery

I assume you had a BBL 12 days ago. Without seeing your pre op photo, I think your post op appearance is fairly typical. You have swelling and bruising that will come and go on the two sides depending on garment fit, how you sit, and which side you sleep on. It will take about 3 mos to know your final result. Direct questions to your surgeon. Good luck.