I don't know which should I get: a fat transfer, BBL or Brazilian butt revision. I'm looking for tremendously curvy body (Photo)

I'm looking for a tremendously curvy body with a tiny waist and heart shaped ass!!! It must look like my ass! And a well proportioned waist to hip ratio.

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hi and thanks for your pictures. First, is a contraindication for any  plastic surgery  a patient with  unrealistic  expectations, meaning a wish to look exactly as other person's body, since body contour depends on many factors like genetics, hereditary conditions, body frame, age, skin texture, etc. So probably you will never be satisfied with any of your results.  To get as nearest to the Body Contour you wish  you will not only need Liposculpture and Fat Transfer  to Buttocks ( Brazilian Butt Lift)  but  also a reduction of your waist  by  Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck,  that will allow the thightening of  your abdominal wall and the removal of excess skin in the area.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

"Fat transfer"/"BBL" are the same meaning to which is called Brazilian Butt Lift. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD