I want to make my face more angular and harmonious, would chin, cheekbone augmentations work for me? (photos)

I would also like to make my nose smaller trying to keep the original shape

Cheek augmentation

Hi prgirlmiami,From the photographs provided, it looks as if you definitely do not need any chin augmentation and therefore a chin implant is out.  However, you could potentially benefit from cheek implants to make your face more V-shaped and angular.  It is possible to augment this area with injectable fillers and this can be a good first step to see if you like the appearance of this. Best,Warwick Nettle  

Chin/Cheek Augmentation -- Fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane/Fat/Implant, Sculptra

You can use fillers such as Sculptra, Radiesse and Voluma to “audition” a new look to your face, then move onto implants if you are sure you are satisfied.Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer 

Facial Reshaping

The combination of chin and cheek implants with a rhinoplasty seems like a good selection of facial reshaping procedures for you in just looking at your face. Computer imaging would be needed for you to see how these facial changes would look to you.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

A full set of facial photographs are required to make a determination about being a candidate for cheek implants, a chin implant, and a rhinoplasty procedure, since all three procedures and the facial anatomy are three-dimensional structures. For many examples of rhinoplasty/ chin implant/ cheek implant procedures, please see the link and the video below

Cheek Augmentation: evaluation

Cheek Augmentation is a procedure to change the shape or volume of the cheeks. This can be achieved with implants or filler injections. I would recommend a consultation so a surgeon can examine your face. I like to use photographs and 3D computer simulation to demonstrate potential changes appropriate for your face. Safety comes first.

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Shaping the face and nose to a more harmonious

Based on your photos it is impossible to give you exact analysis and advice. Clinical, in person exam would benefit. Nose surgery would be part of overall plan. Subtle augmentation of areas around chin, and augmentation of cheeks should be considered as well. There are several options for this; fat grafting, facial fillers or implants.
You should seek a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for detailed evaluation and discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I want to make my face more angular and harmonious, would chin, cheekbone augmentations work for me?

Start with non surgical options : Voluma injections to cheeks, Juvederm injections to lips, Botox to masseter muscles. If after those non surgical txt you still desire more, might offer NOVA LIFT with PDO threads. Finally a surgical conservative rhinoplasty.

Want to make my face more angular and harmonious, would chin, cheekbone augmentations work for me?

Hi, I have performed many Rhinoplasty Surgeries and facial shaping procedures using Cheek Implants and Chin Implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are a bit flat anteriorly (in the front), there is a slight amount of excess fat below the cheeks, the chin is weak and the nasal tip is a bit wide.  Rhinoplasty, or more precisely, a Tip-plasty which wouldn't require a full Rhinoplasty can thin and refine the nasal she while keeping the overall existing shape as you have suggested. Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine liposuction to reduce the slight amount of excess fat to achieve additional shaping of the cheeks.   A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  All three, of these procedures, can be performed at the same time in about 2 1/2 hours.Hope this helps.