I dislike the shape of my nose (Photo)

Can you guys help for me to see whats wrong with my nose maybe its too droopy the tip??which part of my nose needs to be touched to make it look thinner

I dislike the shape of my nose (Photo)

Hi. Body and facial image is unique to all of us. You need to be more specific when it comes down to describing exactly what displeases you about your nose. A rhinoplasty may be indicated but without a physical exam it's impossible to accurately assess and make recommendations. Dr. PG

RHINOPLASTY QUESTIONS

Dear vivalanikkixx, A consultation and examination will best determine the techniques that would be used during rhinoplasty to refine your nose. During consultation you can have imaging performed which will show you some of the changes that can be made with rhinoplasty surgery. If you decide you like these changes then the surgeon will discuss in detail the techniques that will be used to attain your desired result. See an example of a similar looking nose in the video above as well as before and after rhinoplasty results in the link below. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Rhinoplasty

I think that if you are unhappy with your nose then you should be seen in person to be properly evaluated to review your concerns.

Rhinoplasty surgery may be considered for tip narrowing and elevation.

In appropriate patients, rhinoplasty techniques may be used to correct a broad, droopy nasal tip. Digital photos are not a substitute for an examination. You may consider consulting several rhinoplasty specialists so you could see what might be best for you.
Hope this helps.

Dr Jos

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

As an artist, I like to use the advanced shaping technique to narrow the nose. This involves narrowing the nose by altering the shape of the nasal cartilages. Advance suturing techniques changes the shape of the cartilages and the nasal tip is narrow. This technique gives a more natural result .

I Incorporate the FINNESSE technique that I invented.  This minimizes bleeding , bruising , and postoperative pain. It is not uncommon for patients not to have bruising after surgery. 

I hope you find this information helpful.

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Rhinoplasty to re-shape the nose

It is important to have specific goals in mind when going in for a rhinoplasty consultation. It is also important to seek out a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon, since this procedure is one of the most difficult to perform in all of cosmetic surgery. The dorsal hump  can be shaved down, the tip lifted, and the bridge line narrowed. For many examples and more information, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty

Although your photos are limited, it looks like you may have a disproportionate radix on profile.  All this means is that the area where your nose meets your forehead is a little deep. Along with narrowing your dorsum (bridge), this has a simple solution during rhinoplasty. The tip of the nose can also be refined (thinned) and rotated (moved toward the top of your head) during rhinoplasty. Good luck with your upcoming procedure.
Dr. Garcia

J. Phillip Garcia, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Rhinoplasty

Your nose has a mild dorsal hump with a broad tip that is too low.  A rhinoplasty that narrows your tip and rotates it upward as well as reduces your dorsal hump slightly would be ideal.  Best wishes, Dr. T.