I developed Hypopigmentation after Fraxel. Any suggestions? (photos)

Please help me What should I do about it.. It is getting worst. I do 6 treatments a year and I have done it for the past 2 years. Every summer I get the same but at the beginning of my hair line now It is all over my face.  I always get this white discoloration line during the summer by the Hairline but now I am getting it in my entire face. What should I do about it I am very concerned

Fraxel and Hypopigmentation

Fraxel is a great laser for the right skin type and with the correct settings.  I would highly recommend you stay completely out of the sun and use a great deal of sunblock.  Please post a photo of yourself before these treatments.  I can't tell from the photos if the rest of your skin hyper pigmented or the laser caused hypo pigmentation.  I would return to your treating physician for consultation.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with the Fraxel and lasers in general.