I took off my compression garment today and I saw a huge a huge crease? Is my CG too loose? (Photo)

I know it's from when I sit down and the compression garment Rolls over. Should I put the compression garment tighter? Will this crease go away?

Crease from compression garment

If it feels snug, it is not too loose.  Just a problem of any garment.  I often use Lipofoam beneath the garment to help smooth the area and keep more consistent pressure.  You might consider a different garment, or some type of padding to help with this.

In the long run it may not change your results, but might take longer to smooth out.  Also be sure to massage the area to help break up scarring and re-absorb the fluid.

Crease from compression garment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Adjust your compression garment faja to avoid creases

Creases happen when the elastic band of whatever you're wearing digs in deep in the middle of the area that was treated. To minimize this tendency, try to keep this from happening. Use a different garment or ask you doc if they have any undergarment pads that can be tucked into the area beneath the garment.