I want to get a breast reduction, arm lift, and Brazilian butt lift. Would it be best to get them all at once or separately?

I was thinking to get my breast reduction/lift first and then when I am fully recovered get the arm lift and bbl. It would be better on my pockets to take it bit by bit.

Staging them

I think it is better to stage them, then do them all together. I likely would do the breast lift and arms together at some point.

Yes, it is generally better to do these lengthy procedures separately.  A breast reduction typically takes 3 hours but can take longer.  A BBL will take a minimum of 3 hours so already you are over a generally accepted 6 hour limit on surgery.  You are correct in planning to separate the procedures.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Combination surgery possible?

Generally speaking, combination surgical procedures are done routinely. However, you are wise in being concerned about the safety of combination surgery; risks/possible complications do increase with increased length of surgery… In my practice, I would advise you to stage (separate) the procedures you are considering. 

Generally, it is best to evaluate each patient's suitability for combination surgery on an individualized basis. During this consultation process, after a complete history and physical, the SAFETY of combining these surgical procedures becomes of paramount importance. Plastic surgeon, anesthesia provider, duration of surgery, surgery facility all important considerations. Your best bet: choose your plastic surgeon very carefully; everything else including good judgment/advice/planning, anesthesia provider and safe surgery facility will follow. Best wishes.

Breast Reduction, Arm Lift, BBL in One Operation

Seek a board certified plastic surgeon who has experience in performing these three procedures in a single case.  Arrange for an in-person consultation so that you and the PS can determine what is best for you.

Beverly Hills and Los Angeles Locations

Thank you for your excellent question. In choosing to undergo a series of elective procedures your safety should be considered paramount.  In most surgeon's hands a breast reduction, arm lift, and brazilian butt lift  will test the amount of time advisable for a single case. An in-person examination is needed to make the best advice, so be sure to see an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon in consultation.  Hope this helps.