I had a Breast reconstruction with implants as you see in the pictures and with antibiotics Monday will be 3 weeks ago. (photo)

yes i did it out of the Country Mexico cause i couldn't afforded the cost of the surgery in the USA but looks like now my right breast seem bigger swelling and a hurts i am very concern about the pain and swelling please if any Dr can see me at Miami i will be flying to Miami this Monday Aug 1st till Aug 4 i will really appreciated it if you can look at it feel if everything is okay? Thank you very much. Aida

Did you have breast cancer?

It looks like you had breast lift and not breast reconstruction. You are early post surgery and will need to see your surgeon for follow up.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Sure there are many of us boarded private practice PSs in Miami willing to see you in pre paid second opinions consultations. Usually fee is $500. Call around Miami.. Appears as early wound healing issues..Maybe better to fly back to Mexico for appropriate care from your surgeon?