I had a breast augmentation almost 6 month ago and now I have phase 1 ptosis. What shall I do?

Ptosis after breast augmentation

Thank you for your question.  Often, patients may be borderline candidates for a lift and augmentation and a conservative option would be to do the augmentation first and then a lift if needed in the future.  Photos would help provide some assessment, but I would also recommend that you visit with your plastic surgeon to discuss thing directly.

Ptosis after breast augmentation. Some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.

I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you advices and recommendations of your interest, but generally this can be solve performing a lift. I also recommend you to talk with your surgeon about what is going on.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Ptosis After My Breast Augmentation?

Without pictures it is not possible to make an assessment of any possible ptosis. It is best for you to meet with your operating surgeon to make an accurate determination and discuss potential steps. 

Karen Singer, MD

Ptosis post op breast augmentation

Best advise is to go back and express your concerns with your original surgeon to examine you and develop a plan to reach your goal.  Best wishes

Craig Harrison, MD, PA
Tyler Plastic Surgeon

6 months PO ptosis

Without any photos we cannot see if there is a real ptosis. Try to contact a certified plastic surgeon who can discuss and show you the options that you have.

Jose Hungria, MD

Talk to surgeon and discuss about it, it can always be revised.

Your surgeon will tell you if there is or not a ptosis, and he will be the person to correct any thing from your surgery.

Adolfo Sesto, MD

Ptosis post aug

Without photos it is hard to tell but as long as your nipple is above your inframammary fold you really don't have true ptosis. Go back and discuss with your surgeon.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast aug 6 months ago and now ptosis

Thank you for your question. You need to see your surgeon or some other for in person evaluation. If it is ptotic, breast lift can be done. Good Luck

Ptosis

Thank you for your question.  If this is truly the case, you most likely would benefit most from a breast lift.  Please see your operating surgeon to discuss this possibility.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL