I have blood fluid between my breast implant. Can it become capsule contracture if it's not drained? (Photos)

I went to do ultrasound and show that I have a significant amount of blood fluid on my left breast implant. It hurt very bad and I can't even sleep my doctor is out of town. If I don't have this blood fluid drained will I develop capsule contract? The ultrasound show 5-10 ML of blood. Thank you.

Blood causing contracture

You have several different issues going on. There is the question of the breast pain You should be evaluated by your plastic surgeon or whoever is on call covering for him  The issue of the fluid is not a significant one. 5 to 10 ML of blood should dissolve overtime and not cause problems. Blood definitely can cause capsular contraction but this amount should not cause a problem 

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Fluid around breast implant

Thank you for your question. If it is hurting  you should be evaluated by a PS. If your PS is out of town who ever covering him may help. Please talk to your PS office for evaluation.

I have blood fluid between my breast implant. Can it become capsule contracture if it's not drained?

ONLY 10 mls? This is NOT a significant bleed... But if repeat US shows more fluid than surgical drainage s indicated. ASAP. I am sure your surgeon has a cross covering surgeon whom can operate upon you.. Call his office to see who is covering him. Or seek another boarded PS in Miami and pay for the drainage operation than have the original surgeon work out the fees to you...