I want to get bigger implants for that fake very round cleavage look. I have 450 ccs of saline. (photos)

I have added a pic of what I want vs. what I have. I'm being told I need a lift with the implants. As far the implants, I want the silicone with 750cc. But I'm concerned about the lift because the scars are ugly. Is there a way to get the fake look without doing the lift? If I get a high profile can I get the fake look? Thank you so much!

I want to get bigger implants for that fake very round cleavage look. I have 450 ccs of saline.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast…

Lift

If you would like more upper pole fullness, then a lift would be indicated.  You likely will not be able to go bigger at the same time due to excess tension on the skin closure.  Another option is to just go bigger with a larger implant and not have a lift.  This will result in larger breasts that are still a bit low on your chest wall.  This may be your best option if you really want to go bigger.  Best wishes, Dr. T

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your question, I think that you have a good understanding of what the options are. Physical examination would be necessary to determine whether or not breast lifting would be helpful;  often, adjustment of breast implant capsules ("internal bra")  and the use of appropriate breast implant size/profile will be necessary to achieve the type of look you wish to achieve. Sometimes the use of overfilled saline breast implants may achieve an outcome closer to your goal photographs. Keep in mind, that the final outcome of your breast surgery may be limited somewhat by the significant amount of breast soft tissue that you have naturally. You may find the attached link, dedicated to "larger" breast augmentation surgery outcomes helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.

Yes you can re place implants to the 650 to 750 ranges. The issue would be if your brass will drop or sag. The ONLY way to find out is do the exchange.