Had BBL surgery done on the 16th; sleeping with a pad & pillow under my stomach. Woke up bleeding?

this morning I woke up my vaginal area was bleeding is that normal

Post operative bleeding

Great question!

Is normal to have postoperative bleeding. You may have started your period earlier because of the stress of surgery affecting your cycle times.  I recommend you call your plastic surgeon and have an a valuation as soon as possible.

I wish you well in your recovery,
James S Mc Adoo DO FACOS

• 20 years experience
  • 33,000 cases
  • AOA board-certified plastic surgeon

Bleeding after surgery

Thank you for your question.Did you get your period? Is the blood draining from the liposuction sites? It is common to have some drainage from the lipo sites after surgery and it is usually pink to bloody in color. To be sure of what is going on you should call your surgeon and be seen in person. Good luck with recovery.

Francis Johns, MD
Greensburg Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon