I want to get a BBL but need to loose 100lbs first. What is a good pill to help loose weight?

I want to get the BBL, but was told I need to loose 100 pound first. What a some great weight loss pills without a prescription if possible, if not with one

Weight loss before surgery, some advices:

Thank you very much for this interesting and important question.Trying to lose weight before a surgical procedure its a very delicate matter, since in many cases a restrictive diet can cause problems, such as anemia, electrolyte disturbances, decreased protein, etc ... retarding the healing process and damaging the surgery.
For these reasons, if your purpose is to lose weight, i recommend you have a BMI less  or equal to 30
In this regard, you must to have a support with a nutritionist, so you can achieve the desired goal, in the most healthy way, without incressing complications risks in the plastic surgery to perform.Kind regardsDr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

Thank you for your question. I would recommend that you follow a medically supervised weight loss program.  That would be the safest approach. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Preop weight loss

Hi and thanks for the question. I 100lbs of weight loss is be guided with a medical weight loss physician who can guide you with nutrition, exercise and any medicines that you would need. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon