Just did bbl. Happy with my result but my tummy is hard like a rock. (photos)

I'm really worried I'm just wondering if it normal?

It is normal for liposuction areas like the tummy to feel hard after BBL.  The swelling may persist for 6-8 weeks or longer.  I recommend my patients to start massaging 2 weeks after surgery.  Follow up with your surgeon's post op instructions.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

BBL

It is very common after a BBL to have edema (swelling) and firm areas where the fat was removed from for transfer. Swelling can take 6-8 weeks, sometimes longer, to subside. Be patient and follow your plastic surgeon post operative care instructions. Best wishes. 

BBL

It is very common after a BBL to be swollen and have firm areas after the harvesting of fat. This can take 6-8 weeks for most of the selling to subside, but may persist for several more months.

Just did bbl. Happy with my result but my tummy is hard like a rock.

Areas of liposuction being hard post op is completely normal, especially with aggressive lipo like we do for Brazilian butt lifts. I recommend to my patients to start massaging week two after surgery (just the areas of liposuction, no fat transfer). This will be painful and might require taking a pain pill to tolerate. You should massage all throughout the day. I also recommend professional lymphatic massages or endermologie. This area will soften down over time and will occur faster if you are massaging.