I want a BBL, breast reduction and arm lift? Which should I get first, and which should I get last?

It's better on my pockets to pay for one at a time and also I don't want to endure all of that pain at once. I am also going to one doctor for my BBL and another for my breast reduction and arm lift.

If you are healthy and the surgeon is an expert at all procedures and the procedure can be completed in under 6 hours, this is a reasonable combination.

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Which should I get first

Thanks for your question. The easiest recovery is the BBL (about 4-7 days). The arm tuck and breast reduction have a slightly longer recovery time since many incisions will be made and need longer time to heal. 
Hope this helps,
Dr. Newall

German Newall, MD

Combination Surgeries

Great Question - Body contouring procedures may be performed separately or in the same surgical session. However, not all patients are good candidates for combined procedures. Your case will be evaluated on an individual basis.Sometimes, it is better to have one recovery and one cost versus having multiple recoveries and costs. Next step is to schedule a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. -Best of Luck 
Frederick G. Weniger, MD, FACS, MBAWeniger Plastic Surgery(843) 757-0123

Timing of surgery

Everyone has different pain thresholds and brazilian butt lifts often require liposuction from multiple sites on the body to harvest enough fat for then injection. You also have to be flipped during surgery, in most cases. Breast reduction can be done with you laying on your back as can arm lift surgery. But operating on arms, legs and the chests may make it difficult for you to do personal hygiene or even get up and move around after surgery, which is important to reduce the risk of getting clots in your legs. Best, TMM

Which Procedure to Do First?

Sometimes a particular order is advantageous but, for you, I would prioritize the Brazilian Butt Lift vs. the breast reduction/arm lift based upon what area is more bothersome to you. 
However, if you and/or your plastic surgeon were planning on utilizing some excess arm fat as part of the volume you transfer to your buttocks, then it makes sense to do the BBL first. Having different surgeons for different procedures is fine, but it would be helpful for your surgeons to know this so they can advise you with regards to timing and order.

Ashley B. Robey, MD