I asked for Cosmelan MD application at a medspa. How can I be sure they actually gave me the MD version with Hydroqunoine?

I had the old cosmelan done years ago and it was amazing. I used the new formula cosmelan 2 and it was useless for me. I really wanted to try the Cosmelan MD with Hydroqunoine but am not sure if they actually gave me this version. The cosmelan 2 I took home had a safety seal inside the cap and has 2 dates on the bottom. Is anything different with the labeling or expiation dates that will help me be sure it is actually the MD version of the product? It doesn't specify 'MD' anywhere on the label.

Cosmelan 2

The new version of Cosmelan needs to be specially prepared by a pharmacist to add the hydroquinone to it and then refrigerated after it was mixed.  We order them as needed for our patients so if it was just "taken off the shelf" I doubt it was mixed as it now has to be.  Please consult an expert in Cosmelan and other cosmetic treatments for the best results.  Best, Dr. Green