5'5", 180lbs. Would like lipo for BBL from my stomach, sides, and thighs. Is it possible to get lipo from arm fat too? (Photo)

I have a good amount of arm fat and axillary/armpit fatty tissue as well. Is it an option to include lipo from those areas for a bbl? Would also like to know if I need to lose weight, if so how much to be a good candidate for procedure?

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question. 

In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour.

Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).

Kind regards

5'5", 180lbs. Would like lipo for BBL from my stomach, sides, and thighs. Is it possible to get lipo from arm fat too?

You appear to be a good candidate for a BBL however, without an in person assessment it is impossible to say for sure. You can include arm liposuction as well. Please consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 

Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

BBL Donor sites

Hi and thanks for the question and photos. You look to be a great candidate for BBL and you can absolutely use your arm fat as a donor site. Best of Luck - Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.

A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. 

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate. 

When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD