Hips and lateral.

I'm looking to have a bbl I want to be curvey. I want hips I'm carribean dissent What's the differents between hips and lateral. Can you have both? Where in South Florida I can find a surgeon that can perform that. Instead of me running to D.R.

BBL

Thank you for your question.I would highly recommend that you have your surgery done in the US by a board certified plastic surgeon. This will reduce your chance of complications and health risks. If you go to a doctor in a developing country such as the Dominican Republic, the quality of care and medical standards are a lot lower. If you develop some type of complication after surgery you may not be able to travel all the way back to be examined by your original plastic surgeon. If cost is the driving factor, I would ask during the consultations in your area about payment plans. Most practices offer these through companies like Care Credit. These are just some things to think about when making your decision. In regards to your desired outcome, you can achieve a curvier but and hips with a BBL. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks/hip area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks/hips. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely, James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I specialize in Brazilian Butt Lifts and Body Contouring procedures. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon