Not happy with my BA results. Why do my boobs look different? (Photo)

Why my boobs looks different? My surgeon said one is higher than the other one but for me looks like one implant is bigger than the other one!!! Not happy ( my surgery was August 20,2015)

Not happy with BA results.

Thank you for the question and photos.  At 3 months post op, you are still in the recovery stage.  It should take around 4-6 months for the implants to completely settle in.  It would be difficult to assess your slight asymmetry without pre op photos and an in-person examination.  It would be best to check with your board-certified plastic surgeon if you are unhappy after this time frame.  Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

They look great, diference is minimal, remember pairs in the body do not have equal or symmetrical recuperation. Have patience.

Enjoy your new looks. 

Adolfo Sesto, MD

"Boobs Look Different"

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with your breast augmentation results. One of your photos was marked "550cc silicone", so I'm assuming that you had equal size implants in each breast. If this is the case, you probably had some asymmetry or difference in size prior to getting your new breast implants. Most women do. So, if the same size implants were used, you have the same size difference. It may appear to be more of a difference because it is now more noticeable to you. We sometimes use difference size implants to try to even out the breasts, but there will always be some difference in size between the breasts. It looks like you have a nice outcome.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Asymmetry

Without seeing your pre-op photos, hard to say whether or not the asymmetry was present naturally or not. My guess is that it was. Nonetheless, it's mild and your results looks good. However, if you are unhappy, speak with your surgeon. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breasts are different

Since you've not given us your pre-op photos, it's hard to tell if the reason is because of existing asymmetry, or due to another factor.  Be sure to discuss with your own surgeon about how this applies to you, and whether they have any special concerns in your case.

Not happy with my BA results. Why do my boobs look different?

The results appear very good with over sized implants. If you desire more 'perfect symmetry' than maybe fa grafts might help? 

Asymmetry

the asymmetry is mild--what are your pre-op pictures like?

your breasts are sisters, not twins! that is very important to remember and to keep in mind--it is unrealistic to expect to have perfect symmetry before OR after surgery.

Best.

Kirk Moore, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Breasts Implants

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided pictures with information as well. I recommend you to visit a board certified plastic surgeon if you're not happy with your results. Besides that, you have a bit of assimetry, on one of your breasts, but maybe that could be swollen. Do not worry, if it's swollen, it will go away. If not, you can consider a revision. I have to say that your results are very beautiful, your shape and everything looks great. Don't feel bad.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... i can see the asymmetry that you mention, but your pre-surgery photos can really help to have an idea of whats going on here. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Size difference after 3 months of BA

Hi there,

Thanks for the question and good quality photos.

Did you notice any breast asymmetry before surgery .Normally one starts looking for symmetry only after surgery.If there was a difference than this difference will continue post operatively as well.

If not and if both sides same size implants have been used than sometime the difference is caused by size difference of pockets created for the implants and the resultant swelling
.
It improves slowly other wise you might have to go for either 50 cc more or 50 cc less on one of the sides.I will recommend you to wait for at least one year.

Alternatively, if you never bothered about your boobs size before surgery why bother now.Its a good result overall.