What is a Full Body Lift ? Do I need it? And what is the estimated price? (photo)

I want to address my problems what's best for me?

Body Lift/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Total body lift?

Thanks for this question. A total body lift might involve multiple operations carried out simultaneously by multiple plastic surgeons. These might include body lift, breast lift, arm lift and thigh lift for instance. These are long operations that will possibly require blood transfusions and several days of recovery in a hospital setting. Very expensive. 

Aldo Guerra, MD

Full body lift

A full body lift is a tummy tuck and breast lift, and extending those around to the back, 360 degrees.  It also involves a circumferential thigh lift.  It can involve a face and neck lift also, among other things.  I'd start with your abdomen first.  Cost is typically 10k or more depending on location, geographic region and local pricing, etc.

What is a Full Body Lift ? Do I need it? And what is the estimated price?

To obtain multiple operations either in patient hospital surgeries vs office surgeries out patient. But in office surgery there are limitations to amount of surgery allowed. Best seek ONLY in person opinions from boarded PSs. 

Frequently, the lower body both front and back need to be addressed as well as the breasts and sometimes the upper body in the back as well.  This is tailored to each patient's individual needs.