Do I have a form of tubular breasts? (Photo)

My breasts are very pointy and my nipples are puffy. I have included a picture of my breasts now, and what shape I want them to look like.

Tuberous Breast Deformity

Your photos do show a relatively mild variant of tuberous (tubular) breast deformity, with constriction of skin and soft tissue on the underside of your breasts.  You are deficient in breast tissue in the lower half of your breasts and your breast border looks a little tight and flattened there.  Also there is slight forward bulging of breast tissue behind the nipples/areolae.  There are very standard techniques to correct this problem, which include  adding  a breast implant, release of constricting tissue to allow the breast tissue to expand outward in all directions, and in some cases reducing the areolar diameter to pushing the "puffiness" back.  As a matter of fact, this surgery can be performed just through an incision along the border of the areola where the scar will be camouflaged by the color transition between lighter regular breast skin and darker areola.  Be sure to consult with a plastic surgeon who has experience treating tuberous breast deformity.

Tubular breasts

You have a mild case.I tell all of my patients no one is symmetrical and that holds for almost everybody.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tubular Breasts?

Based on the appearance of your breasts in the photos, you do appear to have some degree of tubular breast. Depending the degree of constriction, which can only be determined through a consult and physical exam, you may need some of the constricted tissue released at the time of your procedure. However, based purely on the photos, I don't believe you will require that extra work.

Tubular breasts

You have a slight tubular or constricted breast deformity.  This means your lower pole skin is very tight and you will not be able to achieve the ideal breast shape immediately.  I recommend a small augmentation to get you to a nicer shape than you have currently.  Once the skin stretches after months with this size, you can consider a larger implant to reach your ideal gradually.  Another option is a tissue expander but this is a bit more involved.  

Do I have tuberous Breasts

Thank you for your Question. Per pics you have some tuberous component in your breasts. Most likely Breast Aug will work. Pl see a board certified PS for evaluation.

Do I have a form of tubular breasts?

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... you have a mild form of tuberous breast, constricted areola.. to achieve the goal photo.. a breast augmentation with 300 to 350cc could be and option. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Tubular breasts?

If the center picture is you then I'd say you have some features of mild tuberous breast.  The breast tissue is herniating through the nipple giving you a puffy shape.  The first photo is a reasonable expectation for you.  I'd recommend seeing your local board certified plastic surgeon, bring these photos with you so you can describe your desired result.  You should expect a good outcome.  Best wishes.

Levi J. Young, MD
Overland Park Plastic Surgeon

Do I have a form of tubular breasts?

In my over the internet opinion you have a very very mild tuberous deformity. You issue is deficient inferior poles or quadrants of the breast with high set inframammary folds. You desired result is possible. I recommend Implants with fat grafts and riggotomies to release inferior quadrants. 

Do I have a form of tubular breasts?

It appears you have a mild tuberosity. You are  a good candidate for breast augmentation. I recommend seeking in person consultation with an experienced Board Certified PS. For more info- please read this blog:

Tuberous breasts

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• Your photos suggest a very mild form of tuberous breasts - a normal variant.
  • Your plastic surgeon will discuss the kind of result you are likely to have with surgery.
  • Your 'wish' photo seems to have the breasts a little too low - so be sure you understand where the implants are usually placed.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.
Hope you find this information helpful. Best wishes!