How much is it to get fillers in my lips? And who is a great doctor in the Miami?

FILLER

You should start out with 1cc of juvederm filler and go from there. You do not want to overdo too much filler in the lips. It also depends on the look you are going for too. You can always add more filler to the lips if needed. Just remember if you are going to do your lips and you do not want to bruise you should not take any aspirins or anything that will thin the blood since brusing can occur. One syringe is typically $500.

Depending on the amount and type of dermal filler used you can anticipate spending between 500 and 1500 dollars to augment your lips, but prices will vary across the country and by the experience of the physician performing the injections.  Though I can not recommend a specific doctor in the Miami region I am attaching a link below that should help you find a board certified plastic surgeon near you.  Hope this helps.