How much does a Fat Transfer to the lips cost?

I want to get fat transfered to my lips and am wondering what the cost of this procedure generally is in South Florida. I plan on being under local anesthesia.

Fat Transfer in the Lips

While I do fat transfer to the lips often when adding fat to other areas of the face, I generally do not do it as a stand alone procedure. In my experience it doesn't take as well as it does in other areas due to it being an area where there is a lot of continuous movement. I personally feel Juvederm used consistently overtime is most economical for the patient and gives a nice natural result. Due to the collagen stimulation with Juvederm, my patients find that they need less product with each touch up and are able to space them further apart.

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer/Liposuction/Breast Implants/High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Prices range but should be less than $2000. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with plenty of experience for the best result.

Richard Zienowicz, MD
Providence Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation with Fat--Add prp

Cost will vary. In my practice we often do a small amount of fat transfer with the addition of PRP for best results. I recommend getting a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer

Fat Transfer

It can be done in the office setting under local anesthesia.  Fat harvested from the tummy is typically in the order of less than 10 cc.  Typically the procedure costs between $1000-1500.