Face has lost volume over the years. What areas would filler help? (Photo)

I am 25 years old and over the years I have lost volume in my face. I would like to get voluma or any filler in my cheeks. Apex area. Where else can I get filler to enhance my features and still look natural. How many syringes? No makeup in this pic

I agree that voluma would be a great product for you. It would assist in lifting the cheek and creating more fullness in the ar

I agree that Voluma would be a great product for you.  It would assist in lifting the cheek and creating more fullness in the area.  Voluma lasts for approximately 18-24 months.

Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon

Face has lost volume over the years. What areas would filler help?

Great question! Voluma syringes fees are in the $800 to $1200 ranges. I think you need at least 4 syringes... But only in person examination would allow a determination. I might also suggest the PDO lift sutures, which last as long as Voluma but for the same $$s get double the amounts.