Explant removal of 335cc under muscle silicone after only having them for 2 years?

I went from a 32b to a 32dd. I Have the biggest regret getting them done. I know you cant promise a result. But is the result normally better if they were placed under muscle? Also not having children, not putting on weight, being 24 and getting them out soon is the likely hood of them looking like before high and not saggy.

Not possible to predict

It is not possible to predict what they will look like.  However if you have good tissue coverage you have a better chance.  The fact they have been in for such a short time is in your favor

Implant removal

Implant removal is a fairly straight forward procedure. It is unfortunate you have regrets about having them done but they can easily be removed. Results can be good under or over the muscle, depends on what your pre-augmentatin breast tissues were like. your breasts will contract and shrink back down after removal of the implants, they will likely not shrink back completely to pre-augmentation shape, but only time will tell after removal. You should see a properly trained plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and options.

Breast implant removal concerns...

Thank you for the question. Although no one can predict with certainty, based on your description, I think that you will end up with a very nice outcome (similar to your preoperative status) once your breast implants are removed.  In short, you have a lot of favorable characteristics on your side, making me optimistic that you will end up with a nice outcome.

Generally speaking, what your breasts will look like after explantation depends on several factors such as: the quality of skin elasticity (the better the elasticity the better the skin will bounce back), the size of the implants used (the larger the implant the more trouble you may have with redundant skin), and the amount of breast tissue present at this time (which may have changed since the time of your breast augmentation).
Life experience since your breast augmentation procedure, such as pregnancy or weight gain weight loss, will potentially influence the factors discussed above. If you take these factors into consideration and apply them to your specific circumstances you may get a good idea of what to expect after the implants are removed.

Patience is definitely indicated after removal of breast implants; it will take many months for the skin to “bounce back” and for you to see the final appearance of the breasts. Consulting with  well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons in person may be helpful.  The attached link may be helpful to you as well. Best wishes.

Explant removal of 335cc

Thank you for your question. I am sure that you have considered all your options and you must have your reasons. I agree with Dr Engler in saying that size of the implants, time and texture / quality of skin play an essential role in determining the final cosmetic outcome of the removal. Provided your breasts were quite small and nipple in a high position before undergoing surgery, it is likely that your breast will still have a good shape. In order to be more precise and accurate, a photo would be helpful. However, consider consulting at least 2 experienced surgeons before proceeding.Best of luckKind RegardsAndrea MarandoPlastic and Cosmetic Surgeon - Manchester - Uk

Andrea Marando, MD
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

#Explant #BreastImplantRemoval - removal of 335cc

I'm sorry about the experience you've had.  In general, the factors to consider when trying to predict what the result of an explant will be include how big the implants are, how long they were in, patient's age, weight changes in the patient's life (including pregnancy), type of skin, etc.  Considering that you're young and they were only in for 2 years, and under the muscle, you should have an above average result from implant removal.  That is not to say, however, that you will look exactly the way you did before.  For a full and complete assessment and discussion you would of course need to be seen in person by one (or more) board-certified plastic surgeons.  I hope that this helps and good luck, Dr. Alan Engler, Member of #RealSelf500