Looking for an experienced doctor on inner thigh lift in FL?

Looking into inner thight lift. I'm not that bad but I do have some saggy skin and cellulite and no matter how much I workout it doesn't get better.

Thigh lift - looking for the right surgeon

Thank you for asking about your inner thigh lift.

• Please look for an experience Board Certified Plastic Surgeon whose practice is limited to cosmetic surgery.
  • To find ones near you, go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and search by your zip code.
  • You can often judge a surgeon fairly well by the web site and by the office staff.
  • If you are treated well by a considerate web site, helpful staff and a surgeon who takes time to talk with you, then you know that you are the surgeon's first priority and likely to get good to outstanding care and results.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Thigh Lift vs Liposuction

When a patient is considering a thigh lift, your plastic surgeon may suggest liposuction instead of a thigh lift. If you are concerned mostly about cellulite and excess fat, liposuction may be a better option. Liposuction gives some degree of skin tightening and other variants of liposuction such as VASER liposuction can give even more skin tightening. If you have very large amounts of excess skin, however, removal of fat in the area will do little for tightening the skin in the area. Whichever procedure you ultimately decide on, be sure that your surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon with proper credentials. Good luck!

Inner thigh lift

You need to be aware of the scars involved with removing skin from this area of the body.  You may be a better candidate for liposuction in this area.  Best wishes, Dr. T.