What can I do to enhance my physical appearance? (Photos)

I like the way I look but since I turned 30, something has changed. There is something dull in my appearance and I can't figure out what exactly it is. Would I benefit most from fillers, lip augmentation or something else? Thank you

Anti aging

Maintaining a youthful appearance is a complex topic and there are many factors that lead to aging and skin changes. It is always best to address the skin in multiple ways. Good skin care, including a daily sunscreen, retinol creams, antioxidants... are helpful to brighten the skin and prevent aging. Light treatments like IPL are very helpful to even up and brighten the skin tone. And finally a combination of neurotoxins like Botox and fillers can help address volume deficit and give a nice lift and relaxation. Combined, these techniques can't really help enlighten the skin and improve overall skin beauty. I suggest a cosmetic consult to address these issue s. 

Montreal Dermatologic Surgeon