Do the dr check your iron the day of sx again? For Bbl

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I ask my patients that all pre op labs be submitted two weeks prior to their date of surgery at that the time of their pre op visit.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

I check basic labs on every patient that I operate on. If their hemoglobin is low, then I start them on iron and recheck in one month. If their hemoglobin is high enough at that point, then they are clear to have surgery. If it is still low but increasing, we wait another month. If the patient has a known history of anemia, then we will involve their PCP as they may need more than iron. Each doctor's policy is different, so make sure you check with your plastic surgeon.