Can I get a "donut" breast reduction? I am 5'2, 158lbs wearing a 40D. And also Am I eligible to be approved with Tricare?

I've researched and saw that the 3 main procedures used is the "anchor", "lollipop", and "donut". How do I know which one is best for me? I've consulted with a Board Certified Doctor, however, for some reason he didn't go into details of what exactly will be done and why. We mainly discussed prices...

Found your photo... No you are not a candidate for donut reduction, you need full inverted T incision...

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us.I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advices you need and want. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD