Do doctors in Miami do BBL after silicone procedure or if any remove silicone and do BBL? How much would the procedure cost?

I did a BBL in miami and was not happy with the results. Because of my stupidity and impatience to wait for another BBL I went ahead and got silicone shots witH a friend of mine. It has been a year now and the silicone is fine, everything looks fine And feels fine. I just wished I had have waited and gotten another BBL for full satisfactory results.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. If you have silicone on your buttocks, you will have to know that will be hard for you to get the shape you want. this is because you created a space with your buttock implants..Consult with your surgeon how many cc's you need to achieve good results!

BBL after silicone injections

I would not recommend BBL after silicone injections as this can result in infection of the silicone and the fat transferred will unlikely survive. Most surgeons will not perform a BBL after silicone injections however I would recommend that you seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination and discussion of your options. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Most PS will not touch the buttocks for a BBL after non-medical grade silicone is injected into the buttocks. Removing the silicone is difficult and will likely leave you with  irregularities and scars. You need to actually see several PS to figure out what your options are. Your situation is too complicated to get specific advice with actual prices on here.