To the doctors with an eye for beauty: What procedures would make me look better and younger? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 19
You have great bone structure!
Hello: I think you are on the right track. I would recommend:
1. Neck liposuction with platysmaplasty to contour the neck
2. Upper blepharoplasty + lower tranjconjunctival blepharoplasty
3. Deep plane facelift (vertical lift) 4. Endonasal (no-incision) Rhinoplasty - file down the hump and bring the tip up by 10 degrees with dome binding sutures. The nose is slightly deviated to the right also, so that could be improved.
I think you are a particularly great candidate because you are doing it relatively early (before signs of aging are too advanced - studies show that patients who do a facelift earlier have better results that last longer), and secondly because you have such great bone structure! Having a nice foundation helps to support the re-draping of a facelift.
Hope that helps. Best, Dr. White
Facial rejuvenation and refinement of nose
- upper eyelid lift (and possibly lower eyelids also)
- lower face and neck lift (including vertical mid face elevation, laser assisted neck contouring and platysmaplasty)
Nose, face, volume
You might also like...
Close rhinoplasty, some advices:
The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.
In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-
Candidate for a facelift
To the doctors with an eye for beauty: What procedures would make me look better and younger?
"Jowls” are sagging facial tissues and an indication for some form of a SMAS facelift. The underlying SMAS layer, of the face, must be dissected, lifted, trimmed and re-sutured (not merely folded or suspended with threads or sutures that will not last). The excess skin is then removed and the facelift incisions closed.
My most popular facelift is the minimally invasive, short incision facelift that has all the benefits of more invasive facelifts (traditional, mid-face, deep plane, cheek lift and subperiosteal facelifts) but with these added benefits:
- very small incisions
- minimal tissue dissection = less bruising and swelling = rapid recovery ( several days instead of weeks or months with the more invasive type facelifts mentioned)
- can be performed in 90 minutes or less, with or without general anesthesia
- no incisions within the hair = no hair loss
- excess fat can be removed
- excess skin removed
- cheeks, chin and jaw line can be augmented with dermal fillers (I prefer Restylane Lyft) or facial implants
- most patients fly back home to parts all over the world in as little as 3 days post-op
Hope this helps.
Face and eyelid rejuvenation and rhinoplasty
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.