Looking for a doctor that can do revision lipo on a patient with Fibrosis In Columbia, DR or South Florida?

Hi I have a case of Fibrosis on my stomach and I am looking for a doctor who can help improve the fibrosis.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest you improve your results with Hidef Liposuction Revision which includes fibrous release, fat grafting, liposculpture, lipocavitation, and Exilis multi-plane tissue sculpting. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Revision Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. It is best to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an in person evaluation and consultation to discuss your case. Best wishes,
Benjamin J. Cousins MDBoard Certified Plastic SurgeonMiami & South Beach, Florida

Benjamin J. Cousins, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

You need to see IN PERSON many boarded PSs in Miami to see if anything could be done! It depends upon the severity of the scarring/fibrosis..