What is the difference is between high profile v's moderate plus?

I'm scheduled for a benelli lift with mentor moderate plus profile silicone 450cc's. Tomorrow I have my pre-op and want to know what the differences are. I want some cleavage don't want them sitting in my neck. I also don't want them to look like two hard rocks...

Mentor Implants

The difference is the measurements.  It is best to address these questions to your surgeon at pre op.

Mentor Implants

Hi Somar!! Please share these concerns right away with your PS.  The video below explains the difference in profiles.  We use Mentor placing over 600 per year.  Good luck!  Dr. Joe

Differences are in projection and diameter measurements. Best to discuss in person with your surgeon at your preop.

Thank you for the question. The difference between these implants have to do with the dimensions (diameter and height) of the implants. For example, the high-profile implant has a greater projection and a smaller diameter compared to the moderate profile implant. The moderate plus profile implant as projection and diameter characteristics that fall between the moderate profile and high profile implants.
In my practice, I utilize high profile or ultra high profile breast implants for most patients who undergo breast augmentation surgery along with the Benelli breast lift. These higher projecting implants help to offset some of the breast profile flattening effect seen with the Benelli breast lift.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.  Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate. 
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery. I hope this (and the attached link) help.