How to correct uneven eyebrow and get a different size of eyes? (Photos)

I have the left eye that is smaller but higher compared to the right one. I'm looking for a good ocuplastic in the States.
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

It is essential that you and your surgeon understand the relationship between the eyelids and the eyebrows.

You have bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.  However, the left upper eyelid is more ptotic than the right upper eyelid.  There is a compensatory eyebrow elevation.  When the ptosis is repaired, the eyebrows will relax down and be much more symmetric.  You also have excess upper eyelid skin.  This can all be addressed with an aesthetic ptosis and blepharoplasty surgery. This should not be addressed with either botox or a forehead surgery.  I would recommend starting with several consultations to find a surgeon who makes sense to you.

Eyes

You do not appear to have ptosis of the upper eyelid.  I agree the lower eyebrow on one side results in excess skin on that upper eyelid.  One option is to perform a brow lift on that side and an upper eyelid blepharoplasty to remove excess skin on both sides.  Best wishes, Dr. T

How to correct uneven eyebrow and get a different size of eyes?

There are different causes of eye asymmetry (see video below). You have left upper eyelid ptosis, with brow compensation, so the eyebrow is elevated in order to lift the droopy eyelid. There may other things going on too. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyelid and eyebrow asymmetry

The photographs demonstrate asymmetry of the  eyebrows, which creates asymmetry in the eyelids. A conservative upper blepharoplasty procedure can accomplish making the eyelids look  more symmetric and rejuvenated. The  level of the brows appears adequate, so browlift does not appear to be required. Botox placed in the forehead selectively  can help with the asymmetry in that area. For many examples, please see the  link and the video below

Seek many in person opinions. I might try non surgical option first, like Botox lift with a Silhouette Instalift on the brow that is lower side. 

Brow asymmetry

It does appear that your right eyebrow is lower than your left eyebrow.  Botox injection is a nonsurgical approach that may be able to minimize the asymmetry between the two sides.  There are several excellent oculoplastic surgeons in Miami.  Best of luck.

Chaneve Jeanniton, MD
Brooklyn Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eyes are different size

After reviewing your photos you do have asymmetries in your eyebrows and eyelids.  On these photos it appears that your right eyebrow and right upper eyelid are lower than the opposite. 

In my opinion, this can be improved with upper eyelid blepharoplasty.  You may not need to correct the asymmetric brows until your brows drop further.

Slight eyebrow differences can be improved with Botox after surgery.

I do not see any medical condition, such as ptosis.

Ernest Robinson, MD
Aliso Viejo Facial Plastic Surgeon