Concerned with the shape of left breast post Breast Reaugmentation. Is this normal? (photos)

I am 5 weeks post op breast reaug with internal sutures placed to keep new implants medial. The right one descended into the pocket almost immediately. The left one has been sitting higher, and also has been leaning out to the side. At first I thought swelling but most swelling seems to have gone down and the shape is still weird. I have been massaging but idk why it's still sticking out the way it is. I've started massages to help it descend better. But I'm concerned. Please help. Thank you. <3

Appears as a very very good result! Only issue is areolar size/diameter to me. You should have better realistic expectations! If you desire areolar reduction on left than a local anesthesia could be offered..Goos result from your surgeon....

5 weeks post op, some advices:

thanks for the question. 

In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Shape of breat after Revision Breast Surgery

Hey and thank you for the pictures. It is still early to evaluate the breast after surgery. It will take about 6 months to see were your breast are going to end up positioned. I would be cautious about massage if you had sutures to correct the pocket as you may tear the repair and be at the same position you were prior to surgery. You need to see your plastic surgeon as all patients do after surgery for their follow up to ensure things are healing and progressing well.

Good luck!

Tal T. Roudner, MD, FACS

Revision breast aug

I can see from the picture the differences in the two breasts you are concerned with. You are only 5 weeks out, still likely a little swollen and things will still be settling at this point. Continue to follow your doctors instructions and things should continue to improve. 

Nathan Eberle, MD, DDS
Weston Physician

Concerned with the shape of left breast post Breast Reaugmentation. Is this normal?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after revisionary breast surgery. It is difficult, without physical examination or a review of initial preoperative photographs, to determine the reason for the breast asymmetry.  Is there chest wall anatomy asymmetry?   Your plastic surgeon having directly visualized your anatomy will be your best resource when it comes to specific information, advice, and/or meaningful reassurance. Best wishes.