Can I combine thigh lift with extended tummy tuck? For plus size girl (Photo)

Is it possible to combine the2 and in seconds stage to do arm lift with breast lift

Can I combine thigh lift with extended tummy tuck? For plus size girl

Tummy tuck and thigh lift can be combined as long as you are healthy and are a good candidate for both.

Getting a few procedures - Safety first

Lots of patients have a plan that includes a few procedures. Of course, ideally they would all be done at the same time so you only have to have one operation and one recovery. When you're planning more than a couple of procedures its not likely they can all be done at the same time. In general, a tummy tuck could be done at the same time as a thigh lift, but it might not give you the best results or even be safe. I take care of a lot of patients that are similar to you. In reviewing your photos I think you might be a good candidate for a lower body lift. That is like a tummy tuck that goes all the way around your body and includes an outer thigh lift and butt lift at the same time. If you chose to do that I would recommend making the thigh lift part of second (or third) stage. Even if your wanted to keep your plan as an extended tummy tuck, that's still a pretty big operation and has incisions very close to where some incisions would go for a thigh lift. It still might be better to space those two apart. The breast lift and arms (one of my favorite operations) can also be worked into a staged approach. The most important thing is achieving your goals giving you the best results in the safest way. You can check out a video I made about spacing out procedures in my Instagram (link below) @plasticsurgerytruths

I hope this helps!

Adam Rubinstein, MD

Medial thigh lift

You can combine a medial thigh lift with a tummy tuck if you like.  The arm lift and breast lift as a 2nd stage would be ideal.