Can I combine fleur de lis with body lift arm lift and breast lift? (photos)

I would like to know if I can combine this surgery or too risky at my weight 255 5"5

Can I combine fleur de lis with body lift arm lift and breast lift?

Additional weight loss would probably be necessary to increase the safety of the procedure.

Too risky

It is too risky at this point.  You should loose more weight before surgery.  Your current BMI is 42 and ideally it should be around 30.  The risk is poor wound healing.  

Very risky

would likely be better to stage all of that surgery. I am not saying that it cannot be done, but getting a DVT or a PE is a very serious concern with a patient such as yourself and that much surgery. 

In my over the internet opinion ONLY as an in patient hospital surgery with a stay of at least 3 nights. You are requesting a large amount of surgery with potentially high blood loss. Best to seek many in person opinions..