Am I having circulation issues due to my compression garment?

I am one day post-op and my butt feels very cold. I am wondering if I am having circulation issues due to the tight circled of the butt- out faja that I have to wear?

Compression garments and BL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.I think the best course of action is to contact your surgeon and his/her office; they can see you right away. Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Compression garments, circulation issues?

Thank you for your question. Swelling in the first week after liposuction is quite common. It's best to follow your surgeons specific advice post-operatively. We typically have our patients wear compression garments on the areas we did liposuction to help the skin and underlying tissues re-adhere as well as reduce swelling. However, if you garments are too tight they can restrict lymphatic drainage and blood flow leading to more swelling and complications. I'd highly suggest you contact your surgeon's office regarding your plan. Best of luck!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon