Chin dimple permanent removal? (photos)

I got a chin dimple randomly in my life (or so I think) after I had bells palsy. Half of my face froze and when it came back, I have random differences on one side of my face. Besides the slight twitching under my eye and my mouth moving when I blink, there's a particular one that hurts my self esteem more than anything... my chin dimple. Everytime I frown it gets worse and I can feel the muscle under it move up creating a ditch. How can I permanently remove this???

Chin Dimple

Chin dimples of the depth you have are difficult to remove and are best thought as reduction rather than removal. Fat grafting with either muscle repair or implant augmentation would be the recommended surgical approach.