Had a capsulorraphy revision doctor put 375cc in the 1 side I needed repairing, it use to have 400cc. Is that common?

I got the surgery to revise the pocket and when he said he tightened the pocket my nipples ended up being at the same level to where he wouldn't need to do a mastopexy to move my nipple up. He ended up putting a 375 cc in which I normally had 400cc in both sides but he said now they looked more even. Is that commen for a doctor to first do the original and think 400 cc would be fitting for both but now cause the pocket is tighter on one side end up putting in a 375 cc to make them symmetrical?

My recommendation would be to tell you to trust that your surgeon has done everything that he/she can to give you the best result possible.  Once the capsulorrhaphy was completed I would assume that 400 ccs gave you too much upper breast fullness and a slightly smaller implant was felt to be better.  I'm certain that your doctor used his/her best judgment.  Enjoy your results and best wishes,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery 

Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV

Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Common

to have different breast sizes, left typically being bigger than the right, so you prob have a 375cc in the left to match the smaller right side that has a 400. Realize YOU and any plastic surgeon cannot tell a big difference between a 375 vs 400, impossible. 25cc is less than a shot glass, not going to make a huge difference, but will make them balance a little better right to left. sounds like he/she did the right thing for you, you should have better symmetry and you avoided the scarring of a mastopexy. 

Your issues are to difficult to discuss without in person examinations. Best to seek a few second opinions from boarded PSs in MIAMI.