Candidate for umbilicoplasty or do I need more than that to fix my post baby belly? (Photo)

I've had two children and although at 5'9" 114lbs I'm very slim my stomach isn't acceptable for my line of work. Would an umbilicoplasty help? I've heard if your thin the results can be less than desired (belly button round and flat). I don't think I need a tummy tuck and honestly the scar wouldn't work for my job either..:what are the options?

Belly Button Surgery

Thank you for your question about Belly Button Surgery and for including pictures.

Based on what you have shown, a tummy tuck is likely to give you the result you are looking for.  Benefits include:

• Removal of loose skin
  • Muscle repair
  • Correction of rectus diastasis
  • Umbilicoplasty
  • Smoother contour of the tummy

To be sure what is right for you, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have Belly Button Surgery and/or Tummy Tuck.