Butt Lift Necessary? Tying to avoid surgery

30 Years old, 5"6 tall, 126 lbs. Normal body, have gained some weight around my lower belly that cant get rid off. My butt is creating a fold, I dont have just one fold but 2. NOT looking for a bigger butt. I like the size of the butt that I have. Just looking for a lift, or get rid of the second fold. Is there some kind of minimal surgery/body fat transfer that could help with double fold? What is the cost associated with it? If i Have to do a butt lift what is the procedure and cost related?

Without photos and the benefit of physical exam- it's difficult to answer your question accurately.  There are multiple procedures that can be incorporated that lift the buttock,it will all depend on what you are a candidate for. Best to seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam.

Treatment for 2nd lower buttock fold

This is one of the very rare instances i may recommend fat transfer to plump that area back up and support/recreate the original single lower buttock fold. Glas to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD