What are these bumps on my penis? (Photos)

I looked at the bumps closeup and the dont look like cauliflower but are smooth im just very worried.

Doctor Answers 1

Try Not to Worry--Totally Treatable

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest you see an expert, these are penile pearly papules or fordyce spots. This can be treated in the offfice and  easily removed by laser or electrical dessication. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.