I was wondering if I was a good candidate for buccal fat removal for my face? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 2
was wondering if I was a good candidate for buccal fat removal for my face? = there is a high chance #buccalfat #buccalfatremov
Patients with large lower anterior cheeks or chubby cheeks that look very round shape during smiling are usually good candidates for buccal fat removal plastic surgery.
Patients interested in buccal fat removal should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face
Buccal fat removal?
- Excellent question -
- With your face at rest, your mid-cheek seems a little full.
- Buccal fat removal will reduce the fullness -
- It is a procedure that can be done in the office with local anesthesia.
- If you gained weight after your children, this could have led to increased fat deposits in the buccal fat.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS