I was wondering if I was a good candidate for buccal fat removal for my face? (Photos)
Doctor Answers 1
Buccal fat removal?
- Excellent question -
- With your face at rest, your mid-cheek seems a little full.
- Buccal fat removal will reduce the fullness -
- It is a procedure that can be done in the office with local anesthesia.
- If you gained weight after your children, this could have led to increased fat deposits in the buccal fat.
- Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.