Are my breast normal? (photos)

I'm 11 weeks post op BA, 540 cc Saline under muscular. My breast went from looking beautiful and suddenly one is bigger than the other. My PS says that my left breast (that is obviously higher than the other), is in a normal position. There's no stiffness to them just a little firmness on my upper pole. I was told to massage it in a downward stroke. I'm just looking for other opinions.

Drop & Fluff

At 11 weeks post op a slight asymmetry isn't necessarily a problem but you should see that higher breast come down over the next few months. Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon if you note concerning changes.
All the best

Are my breast normal?

Appears there are issues but without a before photo of your breasts to compare very hard to advise over the internet. Seek in person second opinions.

2 months post op, some advices:

Thanks for the questionIn my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 
Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Are my breasts normal

You currently have one breast higher than the other at several months after the surgery.  This may still change over the next several months, but the longer you are after the original surgery the more likely you may need to consider further evaluation by your Plastic Surgeon.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Almost three months post surgery

It is difficult to say without before pictures and more views to compare.  This could be an early capsular contracture or related to preoperative asymmetry or even a positioning / pocket issue on the left that could improve up until about six months or so postoperatively.  The best option is to have frequent and very communicative follow up with your surgeon such that you can get not only your questions answered but also so that a treatment plan can be developed to address your concerns.